Monday, August 28, 2006

love is in the air

Pikes Peak looked like a giant Frosted Flake yesterday morning as I walked to church, and I couldn't help but smile... snow! in AUGUST!!! I love Colorado!

All of my belongings are now scattered through my house, and I'm working on a new to-do-list of painting and unpacking and organizing... I love three-day weekends!

The complete second season of House is now out on DVD, just in time for me to get caught up before the third season begins next week. I love technology!

I have bug bites on my arms and neck from getting a little too carried away in my weed-pulling this weekend. I love living in my own house!

A phone call at 11:30pm Saturday night. An unexpected visitor (and shopping companion!) last night. A phone call at 7:30am this morning. Three different emails waiting for me when I arrived at work. I love my friends!

Movie suggestions from Mom. A hammer drill (on loan) from Dad. Accidental phone calls from my almost-two-year-old nephew. A Hello Kitty drawing from my nieces. A camera-phone pic from my brother. I love my family!

I'ts Monday after lunch, and I'm in a good enough mood to recognize and enjoy all these wonderful blessings. I love Dr Pepper!

No comments: